2018 Triumph Bonneville Bobber (2 Tone)
Stock Image: Cranberry Red / Frozen Silver
-OR- O% APR¹ for 48 Months
-OR- 3.99% APR¹ for 60 Months
Brutally beautiful, the new Bonneville Bobber is a genuine factory custom. It perfectly encapsulates the minimalistic styling principles, muscular stance and purposeful engineering attitude of a genuine Bobber.
Stripping the Bonneville T120 back to its purest essence it delivers all the hallmarks of a real bobber. With clean lines and low stance, single seat, wide flat bars, minimal bodywork and headlight, sculpted tank, wire spoked wheels, with wide rear wheel and that all important hard tail look.
A unique chassis, suspension and frame deliver a supremely confident, dynamic and comfortable category defining ride. With an innovative elegantly engineered adjustable seat and clock position to suit the rider and riding style. The stunning ‘swing cage’ hard tail set-up and hidden mono-shock suspension make the bobber as dynamic and thrilling to ride as it is to look at.
All electronic components are hidden from view so as not to compromise its clean lines. Rider focused technology and the signature Bonnie straight-line ‘hidden cat box’ exhaust run, are all neatly incorporated without interfering with the Bobber’s stunning looks.
At the heart of the Bobber is a category-leading, high-torque Bonneville 1200cc engine with a dedicated Bobber tune for even more torque and power low down and twin slash cut sawn off peashooter silencers and unique twin airbox and filters to surround the rider in a pure Bonneville hot rod sound.
The Bonneville Bobber has over 150 additional accessories available to enhance its beauty further and make it truly unique.
¹Tier 1 & Tier 2 Qualify For Special Financing. *Price shown is with all applicable rebates and/or vouchers applied. All applicable rebates go to the dealer. Price shown, unless clearly stated otherwise, does not include any applicable taxes, title, licensing, registrations fees, destination charges, accessories and dealer preparation fees.
The Bonneville Bobber has absolutely peerless authenticity. A genuine Bonneville and factory custom Bobber that’s both iconic and authentic. Stripped to its purest essence it delivers all the hallmarks of a real bobber, with clean lines and low stance, single seat, wide flat bars, minimal bodywork, wide rear wheel and that all important hard tail look.
A unique chassis, suspension and frame deliver a supremely confident, dynamic and comfortable ride. All electronic components are hidden from view so as not to compromise the bike’s clean lines, and both the seat and clock position can be adjusted to suit the rider for class-leading comfort and control.
At the heart of the Bobber is a category-leading, high-torque (HT) Bonneville 1200cc engine with a dedicated Bobber tune for even more torque and power low down, and a beautiful brushed stainless steel exhaust with twin skin ‘slash cut’ peashooter silencers.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200cc
- Bore Stroke: 3.8 in. (97.6mm) / 3.1 in. (80mm)
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 77 hp (56.6kW) @ 6,100rpm
- Max Torque EC: 78.2 ft-lb. (106Nm) @ 4,000rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 twin-skin exhaust system with brushed stainless silencers.
- Final drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: 32-spoke, 19 x 2.5 in.
- Rear Wheels: 32-spoke, 16 x 3.5 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-19
- Rear Tires: 150/80 R16
- Front Suspension: KYB 41mm forks, 90mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB monoshock with linkage, 76.9mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, Cruise control & heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Width Handlebars: 31.5 in. (800mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 40.4 in. (1025mm)
- Seat Height: 690mm
- Wheelbase: 59.4 in. (1510mm)
- Rake: 25.8º
- Trail: 3.5 in. (87.9mm)
- Dry Weight: 502 lb. (228 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 2.4 gal.
- CO2 figures**: EURO 4 Standard: 98g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.8 in. x 3.1 in. (97.6 x 80mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41mm forks, 90mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB monoshock with linkage, 76.9mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/80 R16
- 59.4 in. (1510mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.8 deg.
- 3.5 in. (87.9mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.4 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 502 lb. (228 kg)
- Cranberry Red / Frozen Silver