2017 Harley-Davidson® XG750A Street Rod™
Street Stuff, Inc.
XG750A Street Rod™
This 2017 Harley Davidson XG750 Street Rod is like new with only 1,280 miles on the bike. We offer financing with rates as low as 3.99% for 60 months. Please contact us to get pre-qualified.
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE!
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE!
Give your soul a jolt with 750cc of adrenaline from the new High Output Revolution X™ engine.
- Skip Straight to the hard stuff: If you're going to hit it, hit it hard. The All-new Street Rod™ is built to take you to the edge. It's got a new High Output Revolution X™ engine that redlines your adrenaline level at 9000 rpm. Drag style bars with bar-end mirrors, new 43 mm inverted front forks and piggyback reservoir rear shocks let you shred traffic like you're starring in your getaway scene. One twist of the throttle and you'll never look back.
- Urban Mobility: We were all warned as kids about playing in the street. If you’re the sort who never listened to a word of it, we’ve got your motorcycle. The street is where the action is. The Harley-Davidson Street® series is a line of bikes built with one purpose in mind: to make the most of it. Every inch of the motorcycle has been thought through to meet the demands of navigating the urban landscape. The Street Rod™ features a new High-Output Revolution X™ engine that will rocket you from stoplight to redline at 9000 rpm. New 43mm inverted front forks and piggyback reservoir rear shocks let you carve through clogged streets with ease. You get a pure, stripped down, aggressive look. Settle into the scooped, racing-style seat and you’ll never blend in with the crowd.
- Authentic H-D: We built the Harley-Davidson Street® series to be affordable machines for those who’ve gotta work to put gas in the tank and pay the meter maid when you find a place to park. But we did it our own way. That means we did it right. The beautifully formed teardrop fuel tank is Milwaukee steel, just like the fenders. Then we painstakingly finish it with one of our premium paintjobs, and top it with a new fast graphic and Harley-Davidson script. Listen to the sound coming from the new shorter and wider pipes on the Street Rod™ motorcycle. The note coming from this machine was tuned to perfection in our state-of-the-art sound facility to be instantly recognizable even with your eyes closed. It’s the small details that make a motorcycle look modern, sleek and tight and 100% pure Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
- Custom Soul: Fact: get yourself to a part of town where interesting things are happening and you’ll see some rad custom bikes loaded with dark, aggressive style. Chances are they started life as a Harley-Davidson Street® model. We built our newest line of bikes from the no-nonsense blacked-out wheels up to be the ultimate blank canvas for customizing. Of course, each one is also first and foremost a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle, so even fresh off the line it’s a lean, mean and eye-popping machine. A color-matched speed screen with a black insert brings a whole new depth of soul to this Street. The drag-style bars and bar-end mirrors make for an aggressive riding position to take on the traffic. The Street Rod™’s sleek drag bars, color matched speed screen and LED turn signals fit perfectly with an urban backdrop.
- Lightweight Front Fender and Performance Tail Section: A lightweight front fender with black fender bracket plus the 2-up seat performance tail section give the Street Rod™ bike a sleek, refined look from front to back.
- Dual Disc Brakes with Dual Piston Calipers and Optional ABS: Dual disc front brakes with dual piston calipers provide premium braking performance, quick reaction and stopping power.
- New Front and Rear Suspension: New 43mm inverted front forks and rear piggyback shocks offer increased suspension travel and are tuned for a sportier ride and greater lean angle.
- Michelin® Scorcher® 21 Tires: When you have the combination of this much power and agility, you want sticky rubber to make the most of it. The Street Rod™ bike delivers with Michelin® Scorcher® 21 tires.
- Two-Piece 2-Up Seat with Passenger Foot Pegs: There’s not much point to being young and free in the city if you can’t give a ride to someone you meet when you’re out making your rounds. The Street Rod™ gives you a two-piece 2-up seat with a 29.8” seat height versus the 25.7” seat height of the Street 750, a perforated finish and a French stitch pattern along with foot pegs for your passenger. Sometimes two is more fun than one.
- New High Output Revolution X™ 750 Engine: New High Output Revolution X™ 750cc engine features a dual throttle body, new cylinder heads, enhanced intake ports and cams, a 12.0:1 compression ratio that delivers 18% more horsepower and 8% more torque than the Street 750.
- True Harley-Davidson Sound: A motorcycle isn’t a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle unless you can identify it with your eyes closed. Listen to the sound coming from the new shorter and wider pipes on the Street Rod™, feel its deep, thumping rumble in your chest, and you’ll know it passes that test with flying colors. The note coming from this machine was tuned to perfection in our state-of-the-art sound facility to be instantly recognizable on any street corner in the world.
- LED Tail Light and Front/Rear Turn Signals: It’s the small details that make a motorcycle look modern, sleek and tight. Like a curved LED tail light with integrated Bar & Shield logo and rear LED turn signals. On the Street Rod™ bike they’re done right.
- 3.5-Inch Electronic Speedometer: The Street Rod™ bike gives you a handlebar mounted, 3.5-inch electronic speedometer with odometer, trip meter and LED indicator lights. We even added a hot coolant light to make sure you’re keeping the jugs running at a nice even temp. It’s all the information you need, in a clean tight package.
- Locking Gas Cap, Fork Lock and Ignition Lock: The city is full of obstacles – even when the bike is parked. The Street Rod™ bike features a locking gas cap, a fork lock that prevents the front wheel from being turned when it’s engaged and an ignition lock to keep the bike protected.
- Drag Bars with Bar-End Mirrors: The performance soul of the Street Rod™ bike is felt as soon as you take hold. The drag-style bars with bar-end mirrors make for a sportier and aggressive riding position to take on the traffic-snarled urban jungle.
- Color-Matched Speed Screen: The Street Rod™ makes heads turn. The new color options with color-matched speed screens with a black insert make a statement. Choose from Vivid Black, Charcoal Denim and Olive Gold.
- Revolution X™ Engine Styling: The engine is the heart of a motorcycle and the heart of the Street Rod™ is black. Check out the blacked-out finish on the High Output Revolution X™ engine. You’ve got blacked-out cylinders and heads and a new high output black air cleaner. There’s just a touch of polished metal on the cylinder fins to bring out the classic, muscular, iconic lines of the V-Twin. The look of the Street Rod™ is pure, unadulterated, blacked-out, Harley-Davidson.
- 3.5 Gallon Tear Drop Tank: To take on the urban jungle, you need a bike forged with steel. The Street Rod™ bike has a 3.5 gallon metal teardrop tank with a new fast graphic and Harley-Davidson script to show it’s the real deal.
- Black Open Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels: Where the Street Rod™ bike meets the pavement – that’s where the custom look begins. The black, lightweight 17-inch, 7-split open spoke cast aluminum wheels provide an uncompromising custom look with unparalleled easy steering.
- Length: 83.9 in. (2,130 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 29.4 in. (747 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 30.1 in. (765 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 8.1 in. (205 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 27
- Trail: 3.9 in. (99 mm)
- Wheelbase: 59.9 in. (1,521 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 120/70 R17 V
- Tires, Rear Specification: 160/60 R17 V
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 gal. (13.1 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 3.3 qt. (3.1 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 497 lb. (225 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 516 lb. (234 kg)
- Engine: High Output Revolution X V-Twin
- Bore: 3.4 in. (85 mm)
- Stroke: 2.6 in. (66 mm)
- Displacement: 46 cu in. (749 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 12.0:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni Twin Port Fuel injection, 42mm bore
- Primary Drive: Gear, 36/68 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 14.272
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 10.074
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 7.446
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 6.006
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 5.037
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 4.533
- Exhaust: Black two-into-one exhaust
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, 7-Split Open Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, 7-Split Open Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 2-piston floated front and rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 47.2 ft. lb. (64 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 4,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 37.3
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 40.2
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 54 mpg (4.3 l/100 km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
- Gauges: 3.5 in. electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap
NOTES:Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- High Output Revolution X™ V-Twin
- 46 cu in. (749 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.4 in. (85 mm) x 2.6 in. (66 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni Twin Port Fuel injection, 42mm bore
- Front Brakes
- 2-piston floated
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floated
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R17 V
- Rear Tire
- 160/60 R17 V
- 59.9 in. (1,521 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 29.4 in. (747 mm); Unladen: 30.1 in. (765 mm)
- 27 deg.
- 3.9 in. (99 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal. (13.1 L)
- 54 mpg (4.3 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 497 lb. (225 kg)
- Vivid Black